Welcome to the Tenants Area

Here you will find all the information you need in relation to your tenancy, such a reporting repairs, submitting a complaint and general information.

Rent and Rates

Repairs and Maintenance

Tenant Information 

Rent and rates will be charged from the tenancy start date on the tenancy agreement. Rent is charged to your account every Monday and there are a range of payment methods.

Ark Housing also collects your rates together with your rent on behalf of Land and Property Services and these may be subject to annual increases. The Association will give you reasonable notice of an increase.

It is essential that you pay your rent. If you are experiencing difficulties meeting your rent payments, please contact your Housing Officer as soon as possible.

There are a number of external agencies, as detailed below, that you can contact for financial advice:

citizensadviceCitizens Advice – 028 9023 6522 http://www.citizensadvice.co.uk

housingrightsHousing rights service – 028 9024 5640 http://www.housingadviceni.org

money-adviceMoney Advice Service – 0800 917 4607 http://www.debtaction-ni.net

To pay your rent online, please visit the AllPay website by clicking here.

You can pay your rent at any Post Office or PayPoint, with cash or debit card. Please ensure that you bring your AllPay rent card with you, as it has your rent details on it.

You can request a Direct Debit form from your Housing Officer, or download a form here. Please print, complete and send to our head office for authorization. If you wish to amend or cancel your direct debit, please contact your housing officer.

This can be posted or hand delivered to Head Office. All cheques must be made payable to: Ark Housing Association.

Housing Benefit: If you are in receipt of Income Support or another benefit, you may be entitled to full or part housing benefit which will be paid direct to the Association. However, you will still be responsible for paying any top up amount due, in respect of rent or other charges not covered by housing benefit.