How to Apply

All applications for Social Housing, including those for Ark Housing Association, are assessed in line with the Housing Selection Scheme, which is carried out by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive (NIHE).

To apply for housing with us, you will need to do the following;

If you are new to social housing, you will have to submit an application form to the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, who will then assess your circumstances and award you points based on these. 

Apply for Housing

 For further information, you can also contact the Northern Ireland Housing Executive on 03448 920 900.

If you are already a Northern Ireland Housing Executive or Housing Association tenant and wish to be considered for housing with Ark Housing, you will need to contact your Housing Officer and they will be able to provide you with further information. You can contact us by email at or by phone to 028 9075 2310.

To request a transfer

If you are a tenant of Ark Housing Association and wish to transfer, please complete our transfer application.

Apply for a transfer